Clients are expected to keep their accounts up to date at all times. New accounts must pay for their term of service before service is activated on their account. This policy includes both orders submitted via our on-line order form or non-credit card payment orders, submitted through postal mail. Receipts are generated on all new accounts the same day the order is setup and included in the setup e-mail.
Billing Procedures : For Credit Card:
Your credit card will be charged the day your account is setup. Accounts with credit card payment terms are charged in the 1st week of the month the renewal date is in. For example, an account with a 3 month term that was signed up on 16th March would be charged again in the 1st week of June. The renewal fees continue until the client notifies us that he/she wished to discontinue their service.In the event that an account up for renewal is declined, the account holder will be notified via e-mail. The client will have at least 1 week to reply before service is discontinued.
Billing Procedures : For Cheque's, Bank Drafts, money orders and other forms of payments:
Cheque, bank drafts, money order or cash accounts must have payment to Saudi Softech Services 15 days before their recurring billing date. In the event that payment is not received one week before their renewal date, service will be discontinued.
All new accounts are e-mailed a receipt immediately after the account is setup. If you wish to have a receipt mailed to you via postal mail, you will need to contact our billing department to request this.
- Hosting services may be billed monthly, annually, or on another schedule, depending on the provider and the chosen plan.
- Providers often offer various hosting plans with different features, and the cost may increase with the level of service.
Upgrades and Downgrades:
- If you start with a basic hosting plan, know the process for upgrading to a higher-tier plan or downgrading if needed.
- Be aware of any associated costs or changes in billing when upgrading or downgrading services.
- if you shift from lower plan to higher plan it will convert the billing cycle from yearly to monthly basis and deduct the payment on fair usage.
- if user use servcie for a more then 10 days and want to upgrade its plan, the user will be charged for the whole months.
- Providers may have specific procedures for canceling services. Understand any notice periods required for cancellation.
- Be aware of any fees associated with canceling services before the end of a billing cycle.
- Cancellations requests of any service MUST be sent at least 7 days before account renewal date.
As a client, you commit to the length of your service cycle. Because of your commitment, we offer a discount on the service. Because of this, no refunds are granted for pro-rated service on service cycles, regardless of length. As a client, you commit to your service cycle with payment up front. Saudi Softech Services commits to providing the offered services backed up by our service guarantees. While we do not offer refunds for pro-rated service beyond the first 15 days of use, you have no obligation to continue using our service even though you have already paid for the service.
If you avail our 15 day money back guarantee all fee's except domain name charges and setup costs are refunded.
Refunds are ONLY offered via cross cheques.
If you have any questions in this regard, firstname.lastname@example.org